5 Need-to-Know Summer Trends from Market
Posted on July 17 2018
The Undeniable Boutique buying team headed to Atlanta in June to attend Apparel Mart. They uncovered 5 top trends this season. Here’s what they found...
1) Tie-Front Tops - Fashionistas can’t seem to get enough tie-front tops this season because virtually every contemporary designer is making them! This fun-loving trend gives you that effortlessly cute and casual look. And bonus, you can choose the coverage by adjusting the tie—expose a little or a lot depending on your comfort level. This style also is perfect for transitioning into a fun night-out look. Add a pencil skirt and some wedges...you’ll thank us later.
2) Retro-Stripe HYPE! - Colorful, throwback stripes are making a BOLD resurgence this summer. If market is any indication, you’ll be reaching for the brightest, most eye-catching stripes you can find. It’s time to amp up that summer transition wardrobe of yours with a fun take on this classic pattern.
3) Embroidered Jeans - Denim forever will be part of our wardrobe. But it’s 2018 and time to get a little playful! With an obsession over all things 70s, intricately stitched denim continues to be a trend we’ll see throughout the year on the runway, the streets, and on some of Hollywood's coolest style stars. We’re loving the floral, bohemian-vibe embroidered jeans offered by groundbreaking premium denim brands like Hudson and Driftwood.
4) BIGGER Bolder Florals and Tropical Prints - Surprise! It’s summertime and you’re surrounded by florals, flamingos, fruits and splashy, sun-drenched styles reminiscent of 1960s Palm Beach socialites. Floral prints aren’t new to the season but gone are the days of soft, dainty flowers. This summer, floral and tropical prints are larger, brighter and bolder giving this look a more modern, fashion-forward touch. Summer florals are dowdy and dated no more!
5) Beachy-Boho Streetstyle - Yes, we love our swingy bohemian styles at the beach in the summer. Now we’re seeing traditional coverups and gauzy cotton sundresses transitioned into everyday street-style. For one, baby it’s hot outside! When the thermometer hits 80+ degrees, you’ll appreciate the breathability of loose-fitting, lightweight beachwear. Not to mention, this summer trend requires zero effort getting dressed in the morning. Simply grab your favorite kaftan, beach dress, kimono or coverup, your aviators and a pair of sandals or woven wedges, and you’re out the door!
Lucky for you, as an Undeniable Boutique shopper you can find all of these trends in one place. What could be better than that!?