8 Ways to Wear Maxis in the Fall
Posted on October 27 2014
We're here to break the news—it's a misconception maxi skirts are only summer appropriate! Maxis are so on trend for fall and can be worn virtually year round. Okay, they may get a little messy in the snow...
With a little creativity and help from your friends at UB, you'll be able to rock a styled fall maxi ensemble at work, to dinner, or on a jaunt in D.C.
Here are 8 ways to wear them (and bonus, most of these tips work with a maxi skirt or dress!):
1) Choose a Pretty Fall Print Skirt and Solid Knit Top
2) Layer with a Cardi and Long Sleeve Tee
3) Stand Up Tall in Stacked Heel Booties (height + style = fab!)
4) Try a Solid Maxi and Patterned Top (add knitted accessories for extra sass!)
5) Work it with a Blazer or Tailored Jacket
6) Apply Fall's Chunky Knit Trend (add a belt to minimize the bulk)
7) Go Boho Chic with a Draped Knit and Retro-Inspired Print
8) Fur Vest? Uh YES!
Ready to give the look a try? Choose one of our fall maxis (Circle Print Maxi or Diamond Snake Print Maxi) and show us how you styled it. Tag us on Facebook and Instagram (@undeniablebtq) and we'll feature your outfit!
Still not sure how to make this style work for you? Dial a UB stylist at 703-327-4417 or visit us in store and we'll help you MAXImize your look!