ANNOUNCING STORE REOPENING 5/29 & COVID-19 PLAN
Posted on May 27 2020
We are excited to announce the reopening of the Undeniable Boutique storefront in Mosaic District Friday, May 29 and share our COVID-19 store policies.
This is a challenging time for everyone. We appreciate your respect and adherence to the policies and thank you for shopping small!
COVID-19 STORE POLICIES
- Temporary Store Hours: 11am-4pm M-Sat, 12-5pm Sunday
- No more than 6 people are allowed in the store at any given time. You may call in advance to check on the current capacity but please be aware that number will change beyond our control. If the door is locked, we are at capacity and will reopen the doors as people leave.
- Masks are required in the store (masks may be removed in the dressing room with the door closed). If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one before entering.
- Maintain 6ft distance from other people in the store, including store employees as much as possible. Air hugs are always encouraged!
- If you are feeling unwell or running a temperature, please do not enter the store.
- No food or beverages will be served.
- Restroom use is limited to emergencies only.
- Sanitizing wipes and products will be readily available within the store for your use.
- Curbside pickup and Virtual Styling Appointments for online orders will be made available during store hours (must be coordinated with UB team members).
- Mosaic District will be providing sanitizing and handwashing stations and maintaining outdoor seating at socially distant requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: We appreciate your respect and adherence to the policies and thank you for shopping small! If you are unwilling to comply with store policies, you will be asked to leave.
EMPLOYEE MONITORING & CLEANING PRACTICES
- We will maintain proper sanitizing of the store in all areas, including dressing rooms, common surfaces, table displays, the checkout area, and all doors and handles.
- We will be steaming clothing and wiping down hangers between try-ons to help sanitize items.
- Store employees will take their temperatures before entering the premises; anyone with a temperature or who feels ill will be required to stay home.
- Store employees will be required to wear a mask while interacting with customers.
- We will require consistent washing and sanitizing of hands for all employees.
If you have any complaints or concerns, please contact store owner, Alicia Russman, at email@example.com